When you relate the Gray hair It’s usually because you have gray hair and old age is hot on your heels.
But the reality is that it is a beauty trend that is currently used a lot among famous actresses and singers, imposing the use of gray hair, something that became fashionable in any hair dye you want to wear.
In this article, mainly what I’m going to teach you is how to dye your hair gray and make you look beautiful.
The hair color that all women use, both you and me, is the black, brown, blonde or red hair, which are already defined colors that are used in society by all women.
But many times because of stereotypes we think that having gray hair is a matter of age and it really is a myth since gray hair is a factor of hair pigmentation.
Correctly, it is called a canal, which, as wikipedia says, is when the human being, regardless of whether he is a man or a woman, loses pigmentation in his hair and can turn gray or white.
In fashion and beauty, this was considered a horror, really for something, the dyes of different qualities and shades are so successful, but a few years ago and more this year it was accentuated to use gray hair is something fashionable and a latest trend within the hairstyles of hairdressers.
Both the ash highlights and the gray highlights is something that many adolescents want to achieve in their hair regardless of the type of pigmentation in the skin they have.
The trend of «Grandmother’s Hair»Or Granny Hair arises in the United States and began to become popular as a new beauty trend, which surprised many women and men since for decades we tried to cover our gray hair and now it is the revolution of showing ourselves natural or artificial with dye Gray.
Just to name you some celebrities who tried gray hair are Lady Gaga, Nicole Richie, Rita Ora, Judi Dench, Françoise Hardy, Christine Lagarde among others.
How to dye your Gray Hair and look perfect
How to put gray hair is a secret that you will surely be wondering how it is done and that is why I am going to reveal a very useful trick with each tip that a hairdresser who knows a lot about this subject taught me.
The first thing you have to keep in mind is that it is what you want to do if you dye your hair in a beauty salon or you will do it at home.
Each option has its good things and its bad things, on the one hand we know that in a hairdressing salon they have more experience to deal with our hair and the color that we seek instead if you do you can make a mistake and regret that you touched your hair .
But there is also a reality that is the money and the cost that this has since if we go to a beauty salon it will be more expensive than doing it with the products that you buy when applying it.
Surely many friends will tell you that it is always better to go to a modern beauty salon but I assure you that with these tips and steps you will be able to learn without spending a lot of money.
To start and have gray hair you have to bleach your hair and then tone it up.
If you do not know how to bleach your hair, I invite you to read this article, where I explain step by step how to bleach women’s hair.
The gray color is mainly obtained from the white or bleached shade left in your mane to soft blonde, after which a special shade is used to remove the yellow from the blonde and then a scale of shades is created for the shadow.
The hue has to go from silver or white to gray.
Remember to carry out all these processes must be progressive and also have healthy hair since if you do not take care of it, start saving money for your wig because you will be peeled.
Try the hair masks, I recommend it if you want to have gray, blonde, dark-haired, redhead hair or the color you want.
If what you are looking for is the totality to have the gray shadow, there you must apply a peroxide mixture with hair bleach or a dye kit that you already bring to do everything together.
And as I always say if you do not know how to use peroxide mixed with bleach, better not use it yourself and go to a beauty professional.
Once you have managed to lighten the hair that is the main objective for the next step, you have to use the special dye that eliminates the yellow tone and you achieve the shade of gray that you like the most.
Think that if you use a shade of dark blonde then it will turn gray with the shade you want.
There is another way that is using blonde dyes can give you an advantage to test how the gray color fits you since all the boxes with kit bring a little peroxide causing your mane to have lighter shades but this method is more expensive economically and it takes time much more which I honestly do not recommend if you are already determined to have grandma’s hair which is the new trend.
The benefit of having gray hair in my opinion is that it illuminates your skin color both on the face and your eyes, even if they are not clear.
Keep in mind that there are multiple shades of gray, among the tints they are 50.
The platinum gray for me is the most fashionable and the one that looks best.
How to Dye Gray Hair Step by Step
Now I will begin to tell you step by step how you have to do if you want to paint it at home with the gray tint:
The fantasy tint in gray color is the latest in fashion trend to achieve this effect follow the steps below carefully.
There are two main processes first to bleach hair and then paint.
This procedure is not recommended to be performed on chemically processed hair, permanent straightening or damaged hair.
Discoloration to have gray hair
- In a non-metallic container you should empty an envelope of bleaching powder
- Add 50 ml. 30 volume peroxide. Everything will depend on the length of your hair, which is the amount of bleaching formula that you will have to prepare.
- Mix until creating a homogeneous paste, trying to make it smooth.
- Put a cape or towel over your back and gloves to protect you from not staining.
- Divide your hair into four sections, you can take the wick on the left, behind at the nape, and then on the right side the same.
- Apply the bleach mixture, respecting 4 cm of the root or the growth of your hair.
- Move the dye brush from the root down after the middle of the hair to the tip.
- You must repeat the entire application on all the hair on your head.
- Let the dye sit for 25 minutes until you see that your hair has turned orange.
- Now you must add the bleach mixture on the roots (those 4 centimeters that I told you to leave before starting to apply to the highlights)
- Again you have to allow 25 minutes for the tint to take effect
- Control your hair and see if your hair became very pale yellow.
- If you didn’t, reapply the bleach mixture and wait an additional 30 minutes.
- To start having light gray hair, your hair must have reached a level of discoloration level 10, which is a pale yellow hue
- If I get a level 7 discoloration which is the Orange It is not recommended to apply dyes in light or pastel colors since the dye will not deposit and the gray color will not be noticed.
- Rinse your hair and shampoo for blonde hair.
How to dye Gray’s hair
- On a non-metallic container, they are generally made of hard plastic to put the .91 tint in my case, Bes brand (you should look for the shade of gray that you want)
- Then add 100 ml. of 10 volume developer (peroxide), but not hydrogen peroxide. This is a good point to clarify that what is revealing emulsions has the same formula as hydrogen peroxide but that it is smaller in volume, so it will not allow clarifying or fixing, but is used more as a toner.
- Mix very well and apply it on all the hair of your mane.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- So that you can neutralize everything that is about the gray tone, it is best to rinse and wash with shampoo and conditioner for colored hair.
Ready you can now enjoy your gray hair and be in the latest fashion.
If you liked all these steps you can share with your friends on the social networks of facebook or show by means of a photo how this new hair color looks on your instagram.
I leave you a video so you can guide you step by step another method that I found to share
Video to learn how to dye Gray or Silver hair
Beautiful Hairstyles for Gray Hair
Gray hair with white complexion accompanied by pale makeup without highlighting is very good if you have light eyes and blonde hair is a blue hue
You can combine the blue color and see the natural roots with a strong lipstick to highlight eyelashes and eyebrows
Stained where scalp root is seen and apply gray hair stain
Virgin roots dark dyed gray hair from a process of ends in long hair that can also be extensions
Shaved hairstyle at the sides a hairstyle trend that is currently used highlighting natural colors and dyes.
It looks very natural in this image and silver
I like the short look as it looks as long as you accentuate lips and eyes well
Different shades up to lilac we find at times everything depends on the pigmentation of each woman.
Do not forget to renew your hair color is something that will do you good not only for your image but for your mood.