One of the most special dates of the year arrives, the Christmas and I’m going to show you how to decorate your christmas nails prettier in a quick and simple way.
Explaining every detail where you have to apply nail polish and the patience you must have to make the shape of a Santa Claus face, a reindeer, the famous snowman or some Christmas object.
Among the Christmas objects that you can apply to each fingernail you can choose from the red cap of Santa Claus, the multicolored candy cane, snow decoration, the Christmas tree or the classic mistletoe, which according to tradition is for kiss at 12 at night.
I will explain the Why is it important to have your nails painted and be produced for this Christmas?
I remember that on my previous December 24 we got together with my family and some friends, where a friend was about to come dressed quite simply to that magical night that for me is Christmas Eve.
And I told her why she was so simple in her dress and what she really answered was that she didn’t have time or desire for her, it was one more day.
Which of course is very respectable, but I made him see that I bought myself an elegant dress for that night as well as he made me a nice hairstyle and I even did my nails to the Christmas theme because it is a way of entertaining this special date whether or not you are a very believer.
It may interest you as I touch on the best Christmas dress design ideas topic.
Returning to the theme, I think that it passes beyond Christmas if it is not the beautiful thing of the end of the year to be together with the loved ones that you want as well as to remember those who are no longer in it in this course of life.
It has many meanings that each human being can give them as they wish.
After that talk, this year she called me a few days ago and asked me to show her how to make that decoration in the hands that I made myself and, of course, as a good friend of mine, I looked for the best ideas that I also hope you enjoy.
Something to highlight before is that to do nail arts or nail design for both hands and feet you have to have a lot of patience.
As you practice and make more drawings, models and have more ideas, you can be more confident to launch into doing what you like.
Another detail is to have the elements mainly enamel colors such as red, green, black, white, which are the ones used at Christmas for Christmas decorations.
Creativity is a fundamental factor but with these photos and video that I am going to leave you, you can help you much more to create what you want.
Of course later I would like to see in the comments your Christmas design that you did on your nails.
This is my Christmas nail decoration that I have learned over the years and I explain it to you with each step so that you can do it in your hands.
In each guide I am going to teach you how to make a snowman, Santa Claus, Christmas Tree, a Christmas house and a penguin with a very funny hat.
What you will also need is to have a set of nail art decoration brushes, in addition to the colored enamels that you are going to use added to a nail polish remover.
My set has 20 synthetic hair brushes that are of very good quality as if it were a manicure and I also have five double-ended dotting that are used to decorate natural, gelled or sculpted nails.
I advise you to buy a set if you like the world of nail design and also read this article on how to paint your nails in an easy and professional way
Nail Decoration Snowman
This nail design is very beautiful and well characteristic for this holiday date that can serve you.
I will explain every detail step by step so you can do it at home.
- For the base of the nail apply a blue nail paint or litmus enamel and finally you can tint it.
- With white acrylic paint and with the help of a Nail Dotter you have to make a big ball to make the doll’s body
- On the large ball you have to make a smaller ball again with the Nail Dotter to make the head
- For the details of the doll you need to have a set of fine brushes of Nail art
- You have to make the hat with black acrylic paint and the fine brush on the small circle
- For the scarf you have to apply red acrylic paint
- You have to make the snowman’s nose with the orange acrylic nail paint
- You have to do the eyes with a thin Nail Dotter with black acrylic
- With silver paint you can cintra the hat to give it a more natural effect.
- With a brush Dotting and black acrylic paint you must make three buttons in the largest circle
- With a detail brush you can make the arms with the same white color.
- To finish you apply top coat to seal your drawing and don’t ruin it to last longer.
Nail Decoration Santa Claus
- You must apply a nude colored nails for the face of Santa Claus
- With red nail paint you have to paint the upper quarter of the nail to make the characteristic Christmas hat
- I advise that with a flat brush use nail paint remover even when the applied enamel is wet so that you can match the area of the upper nail
- For the beard of Santa Claus you have to use a dotting and white acrylic paint on the bottom of the nail (where you do the French)
- You must make some medium circles with the dotting
- To join the beard with the hat you put some white lateral lines it can be with a fine brush or again with the dotting
- The red paint on the hat should be dry to start applying some small white circles to finish the hat and put the effect of hair and cotton finish
- You let 1 minute pass and the white part has to be dry to draw the nose with light pink paint
- For the eyes only with a thin dotting and black acrylic paint two points are enough.
- Once the paint is dry you apply your top coat so that your Christmas nail design can last much longer
Nail Decoration Christmas Tree
- Previously you have to apply a black base to your nails
- Then using a detail brush and white and green acrylic paint you start making the tree from top to bottom with small lines as if they were branches
- Combining the two colors green and white will give the feeling that the branches are more real. Always remember in a triangular way what Christmas pines are like
- When you get to the bottom end of the nail, repeat the process to further accentuate the color
- With a gold glitter nail paint you have to make the star on the top of the tree
- With dotting you can add some Christmas balls in the form of dots with the gold glitter paint that you used for the star
- You can add other Christmas balls of red and light blue combined is very beautiful
- Once it is dry, apply the top coat that you use for your nails with designs
To decorate the toenails my idea was to make a theme where the feet are in accordance with the gift packages that we see so much especially if there are children in the home, so a fun and youthful way is this type of nail design .
- You have to use a toe separator to be able to work on each nail in a comfortable way
- You have to paint the first nail white with the enamel that you prefer (it is the thickest and largest finger)
- The rest of the nails paint them red
- The next step is to use a thin brush to make the details of the Christmas nail art design working on the first nail
- Cross a parallel line in the middle of the nail with a solid white background, the line should be red
- Then you cross a line lying in the middle forming a cross of the same color
- In the two upper quadrants you must make the ties by means of two U that come out from the sides of the center
- In the lower quadrants you make the ties as if they were going out to the sides as if it were the end of the bow knot
- For the other nails with a red background you can do white lateral lines with a fine brush starting from the corner
- You leave a space for each line simulating an effect as if it were the so famous candy cane of Christmas decoration
- The last step you can apply some enamel paint with glitter sparkles with small touches to avoid dragging the paint from the base of the nail
In this YouTube video you can find some ideas of how to decorate your nails for this Christmas and learn how to decorate it with its details according to the design that you like.
I hope that all these ideas can help you to see yourself more and more beautiful on Christmas Eve of December 24 and Christmas that we like to enjoy so much with the people you love and love.
And remember that having your hands in the shade that you want with your themes you choose must be accompanied by a good makeup session and wardrobe combination to look as beautiful as possible.
Something to accompany this accessory that became fashionable with nails art and that these parties you should use because they are the latest trends regardless of whether it is winter or summer in your country when you have this celebration.
You don’t have to be a manicure to make the best Christmas drawing, you just need creativity and a lot of practice to improve your drawing every time you do it.