Staying fit and leading a healthy lifestyle is important to stay healthy. In order to do this, you need to follow a correct and healthy diet just like the actress and Hollywood diva Nicole Kidman who follows the 80/20 diet, a very special method that makes excellent contributions. Here’s how to follow it and the supplement to combine.
Nicole Kidman’s 80/20 Diet
There are several diets that help, if followed constantly, to obtain excellent results. One of the most popular is the 80/20 diet which is also followed by many celebrities, such as Nicole Kidman to keep her physique in shape on various occasions and moments. More than a diet, it is a method created by Teresa Cutter, chef and author of the book The 80/20 diet.
It is based on a very simple but effective operation at the same time. 80/20 refers to the type of food that can be consumed. 80% are i healthy and nutritious foods to put on the plate, while the remaining 20% is dedicated to whims and the exception to the rule, that is those high-calorie foods that are usually not allowed in a diet.
Thanks to this method it is possible to consume steamed or boiled fish, but also a dessert or a piece of chocolate at the end of the meal without sacrificing or compromising the sacrifices of the diet. A pizza a week with friends is absolutely allowed, but you shouldn’t indulge in bingeing or binging, just as Cutter explains.
Obviously, as in any type of diet, it is important to contact an expert in the sector to understand if it is suitable for the body and lifestyle. In addition, you have to commit and dedicate yourself to the 80/20 diet with commitment. About 80% healthy foods are included, such as lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, whole grains, but also lots of water.
80/20 diet: benefits
A type of diet like the 80/20 diet that is very popular among the stars and celebrities has many benefits and advantages. Just as the creator of this diet, Teresa Cutter, explains, consuming small portions of your favorite and more high-calorie foods helps support a diet that is healthy for life.
Compared to other diets, it is less rigid and restrictive since it allows you to indulge in some break from the rule and whim. 80% of the time you have to choose a diet that is correct, balanced and absolutely healthy to improve your health and feel good from every point of view.
The 80/20 method also works because you eat healthy and balanced foods most of the time and by 20 you indulge in some dessert or a slice of pizza without feeling guilty. The focus is on aiming for a diet that is healthy and balanced, without being too rigid and restrictive. It also has benefits from a psychological point of view since the diet is not experienced as a sacrifice.
A diet that brings excellent results precisely because it is feasible and suitable for everyone. The 20% gap allows you to be more serene about your diet, being careful about what you eat and try to be more constant. Dessert after dinner can be eaten, but not every day. Self-regulation is the first step to success and results.
80/20 Diet: Best Supplement
To keep yourself in great shape and without too many sacrifices, the 80/20 diet can be combined with a natural slimming supplement and the best, at the moment, is Aloe Vera Slim, a product of the Natural Fit line, made in Italy. Experts and consumers also recommend it as you can see from the reviews and results it allows to obtain.
It burns calories, even at rest, by stimulating the metabolism. Satisfied, it brings improvements in digestive and selective assimilation. It improves intestinal transit and has detox effects for a treatment that aims to purify the liver, kidneys and even the intestine.
A supplement like Aloe Vera Slim is particularly effective also for the ingredients contained within it which are all natural, so try side effects or contraindications. Among the main components of the supplement, there is aloe vera, a beneficial plant for the whole organism since it stimulates the metabolism, improves digestive assimilation and intestinal transit. The other equally important ingredient for weight loss is the green tea, a fat burner that dissolves excess fat helping you to achieve the physical shape you want.
For those wishing to know more, we recommend clicking here or on the following image
It is advisable to take one or two tablets after meals of the day with water to immediately attack and counteract the adipose heaps and prevent them from forming at a later time.
Being original and exclusive, so it cannot be ordered online or in stores, just connect here to the official website of the product.It is currently in seasonal promotion at the cost of € 49.99 for 4 packs (instead of 200 €) with free expenses. Payment is made in these ways: Paypal, credit card or even cash on delivery, then in cash to the courier upon delivery of the goods.