There are wonderful moments in life and one of them is when you graduate completing a cycle in your life and in part of your studies.
That is why it is a party in which we want to attend as elegant as possible and this is the opportunity where I will share with you the best Graduation hairstyles that are in fashion for this year.
But without first reminding you that HERE you can find the current fashion hairstyles to get other ideas besides the ones that I am going to share with you.
In this article you will find videos of how to make hairstyles for graduation, photos with ideas and I will explain all the steps.
Surely you asked yourself at some point, what difference is there between my graduation and a party?
and the big difference is that this is a much more formal event which we have to combine dress colors with accessories as possible as it is also a good time for you as a woman to show all your charms leaving aside the school uniform or being dressed daily in college.
It’s like a friend says, it’s time to throw all your wardrobes over us and be princesses that night as if you were a wedding bride.
But taking up the subject of graduations in the professional and training life of a person, it is certainly something you will never forget and it will comfort you for a lifetime to remember all the sacrifice you made studying to achieve that precious title that allows you to continue advancing in your academic training.
How to make simple prom hairstyles step by step
The stages of life are closely related to the stages of study.
In my case, I went through preschool (or what is now called kindergarten in many Latin schools), primary, secondary and then in college.
Both for the preschool stage and part of elementary school, your mother was surely the one who fixed the style of beauty that you wore on your head and the way to wear the mane depending on whether you used short hair or long hair.
But already in high school and more in the life that you left adolescence to go into college, you were the one who decided what type of hairstyle it will fit you better.
That is why I want to go step by step according to the different stages of life, which surely if you are a girl, teenager, adult or mother will be very useful to you differentiating the moment of your life through which you are passing.
The easy hairstyles that are generally used for these types of events are updo hairstyles, braided hairstyles and short hair for the purpose of clearing your face and being more aesthetically visible.
Hairstyles for Preschool and Kindergarten Girls
The graduation act is the official act where we already finished a student stage and in kindergarten it is something wonderful as well as exciting, because of what I lived with my daughters and the little I remember that my mother tells me is a very great emotion because we leave the diapers and begin to delve into the life of a girl
The easy and fast hairstyles that my mother made me I will never forget when I see those souvenir photos where ponytail and braids was her specialty for my curly hair at times and wavy depending on the humidity of the weather.
But in the case of my daughters I have two totally different types of hair on one hand I have straight hair that is very difficult to do a tied or gathered hairstyle because the hair gummies come off.
The best option for straight hair is short hair for small girls due to the spread of lice and nits as well as for comfort if you are a mother as well as for your girl when doing physical activities.
The hair accessories of princesses, hearts, cartoon characters such as hello kitty, Minnie Mouse, Peppa Pig and different motifs is something very useful that I recommend as a tip to collect hair.
The headbands are a great ally for long hair if you have to go to school with a very casual but neat look.
Hairstyle for girls with little hair
- You streak it in the middle with a comb in its mane to the side
- You put spray with water to be able to detangle and comb easily (do not forget that she is a girl and it is possible to find even a pasted paste)
- You pick up the hair from the middle of the head tightly without hurting it of course and leave the bangs
- You take a lock of hair and put a rubber band of hair for the left side.
- Repeat with the other half of the hair
- Then repeat but with the back to leave four tangled ponytails
- If the head from above has to have a cross of the scalp or four squares
You can see it in detail in the youtube video that is well explained step by step, added to three more hairstyles for a party if you want
You can find more hairstyles for girls in this article that I did when I had little time in my life and my husband helped me change our daughters.
Be sure to check out these ideas of styles to comb the hair of girls 2 or 3 years old, which are very useful.
Hairstyles for Primary School
Your girl is growing up and wants fashionable hairstyles that have style so this can be a great option to leave long hair as it is what is most used at this age.
For that, ponytail and braids is something you can not miss if you have it straight but if you have curly hair do not worry about water and a shampoo and rinse cream according to your hair depending on whether it is oily or dry you can enjoy a great hairdressing style.
Something a mother asked me in a comment, when to take our girl to the hairdresser?
This depends a lot on the type of hair and the mothers, since for example my girls took them to the beauty salon for the first time at 2 years old because they have a lot of quantity and I wanted them to match it.
The good thing that a hairdresser shapes your girl’s mane is that she can give her a very elegant care that when she grows up she will thank you.
This hairstyle is the one I recommend for your school’s primary graduation hairstyle.
- You are going to need a fixing comb, common comb, hair clips or clips, elastic band to tie the hair
- With the comb you start combing your hair from the roots to the ends as you usually do, try to comb it well so that there are no excesses of any product such as rinse cream and that there are no knots
- We comb all the hair back and with the hair band we make a ponytail and continue brushing to make it straight
- With the strand of hair what we will do is make several braids in different smaller strands
- In total we are going to make 3 braids that will be tied with smaller hair gummies which we join with the clips or clips.
- With the comb or fixing comb we comb the forehead back to give it a little volume
In the video you can see the explanation for this girl very well done since it is done quickly, easily, something that works for long, loose hair and can be applied for daily as for a school party
Hairstyles for High School and College Graduation for everyone to look at
This is the ideal stage for me since it is when we want to attract more attention.
Where the boy we like will undoubtedly be present and looking at how we are dressed and looking like a queen will be something we can do without spending a lot of money.
But above all things that is simple without having to go to the hairdresser, that’s why I was looking for different ideas and I think that for this the best thing is what they propose in this case, which is to use a long dress with collected hair that always remains elegant and It is widely used at high society parties, such as corporate events.
Imagine that it is a very special moment is the final stage of an end of cycle where then your life will change, you will stop seeing your colleagues and it may be that you start a new working life or that you start your way in the University.
Mainly you have to think about a hairstyle that looks natural and simple, not overloading it with as much spray as many women do and that the end result is disastrous.
Hairstyle for wavy or chinese hair
- If you do not have it wavy you can do it with a machine to curl the hair and that the style is with waves
- Waving all the hair back by strands.
- After you finish you take your hair to one side, leaving a few strands outside to give it that disheveled and natural effect
- We make a tail (ponytail) and secure it with a garter or a hair band that has the same color as your dress
- The garter or the rubber band does not look good so you take a lock from the bottom of the ponytail and cover the covers, securing with a pin or a hair clip
And voila is a beautiful hairstyle easy and fast. You can be dancing that doesn’t fall apart.
I saw Selena Gomez and I really liked the beautiful style changes that can be achieved.
Ideal for summer and spring.
Braided hairstyle for your titling ceremony
- You split your hair in half and braid each end
- The braids should be loosened a bit so that they are not so tight and thicker, it still gives that natural but elegant effect
- We take a braid and put it on the top of the head, and you secure it as best as possible with pins so it doesn’t move
- With the other braid you do the same but covering the tips of the first one and tucking the tips of the second braid under the first one
- Secure in the same way with pins, you will have the shape of a crown but with your own hair
- You can leave two small strands with the front hair to have one on each side and it is wavy
Tousled Chongo Step by Step
- Take all your hair to one side and make a mess of hair
- You have to take all your hair and make a ball in your hand, then you secure it with a garter
- The small hairs that come out of the chongo must be put inside to make it look good and elegant with pins
I always say that collected hairstyles set a style to show off our best physical features of the face.
I leave you the Youtube video so you can see all the steps of these 3 hairstyles that are excellent options to wear when you graduate.
Also, if that were not enough, I will leave you to get new ideas for your graduation hairstyles, these photos where we see the models show off for each party they witness, where surely a friend you have on Facebook will thank you.
Beautiful and elegant hairstyles for girls that you will like for a graduation without forgetting that makeup is an ideal complement and more if the event is at night.
The collected hairstyle is the most practical as the most used in the summer due to the heat. Regarding makeup, try to make it as little as possible so as not to overload your face. The dresses you choose always have to go according to your look.
In addition to these tips, don’t forget that the ponytail and waves is a classic hairstyle and is suitable for any occasion.
Besides being a perfect night to discover love, don’t forget.
Remember that these hairstyles no matter the year you are, you can be in 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 and it will continue to be used because they are styles that even in weddings and birthday parties of 15 years can be used.
On the subject of the mortarboard it depends a lot if you use it in your event or it will be at the moment of dance and party since the hairstyle can vary because you wear it covered with this kind of hat but all these ideas can be applied in the same way.
Generally wearing these types of hairstyles are performed at night and in summer where the weather is hot and that is why the perfect look is short, where the cuts closely resemble those you would wear at a wedding or I recommend a hairstyle for your neck and neck are fresh.
Braid hairstyles are very varied to wear so in my opinion they are one of the best for a graduation.
That day will be unique in your life as it will be when you are a bride for your wedding and spend many hours trying those dresses that none convinces you.
Do not forget the importance of the dresses that you try to match the color such as your nails, wallets and shoes or the same makeup to enhance your face with your style.
I hope that this contribution will serve you for each stage of your life and that if you are about to receive and graduate from your college or university, I would like to congratulate you because in life study is not everything but it is a great tool that will help you achieve your goals.